- These Terms and Conditions define the rules of using the services provided by Revest Investments Sp. z o.o. seated in Katowice in “Wellcome Office – coworking space” co-working office situated in Katowice at ul. Kościuszki 55 premises 2,3,4,5,6,9.
- In any and all matters connected with the execution of services specified in these Terms and Conditions, contact:
- By telephone – on: +48 796 889 689;
- By post – at: Revest Investments Sp. z o.o., ul. Jana Matejki 4/2, 40-077 Katowice;
- By e-mail – at: email@example.com.
Whenever used in these Terms and Conditions, the following terms hereinafter refer to:
- Working days – every calendar day except Saturday, Sunday and public holidays;
- Guest – a natural person invited by User to Co-working area or Conference room, who:
– is not a representative or member of organ of User that is not a natural person;
– is not bound to Service Provider by any legal relationship, based on which this person would be entitled to use Co-working area and Conference rooms;
- Confidential information – any information of organizational, commercial, financial, economic, technical and legal character referring to Users or Guests, especially information about conducted activity, customers and the fact of using the services of Revest Investments, save and except information publicly available at the moment of exposition; which after exposition will become publicly available through legal and appropriate circulation; exposition of which is legally required or which is exposed with consent of User or Guest to whom it refers;
- Access card – User-assigned electronic card containing a digital key granting access to spaces of Co-working area and Conference rooms;
- Co-working area – dedicated office space in the building situated in Katowice at ul. Kościuszki 55 premises 3, 5, 6, consisting of co-working rooms, private areas, common chillout room, kitchen, and bathroom;
- Co-working Package – detailed range of services and access to spaces of Co-working area and Conference rooms purchased by User and constituting an attachment to Agreement concluded between User and Service provider;
- RODO – European Parliament and Board (EU) regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 regarding protection of natural persons in relation to processing of personal data and free movement of such data as well as lifting the directive 95/46/WE (general Data Protection Regulation);
- Conference rooms – fully equipped meeting rooms for max. 4 to 50 persons (depending on the particular room) in the building situated in Katowice at ul. Kościuszki 55 premises 2, 3, 4, 6 and 9;
- Co-working station – station isolated in Co-working area including usable floor area of approx. 3,00 m2, a desk and a chair;
- Service provider or Revest Investments – Revest Investments Sp. z o.o. Seated in Katowice (40-077) at ul. Jana Matejki 4/2, NIP 6342927387, REGON 369914429, for whom the Katowice-Wschód District Court 8th Commercial Department keeps the records in the National Court Register under number KRS 0000725442, with share capital equal: 1.000.000,00 PLN, providing co-working services under the brand Wellcome Office;
- User – a natural person entitled to use Co-working area or Conference rooms based on the legal relationship with Service provider or being indicated as User in the Agreement concluded between Service provider and legal person or organizational unit with no status of legal person, with legal capacity to acts in law.
- User is entitled to use Co-working area (including Co-working station), Conference rooms and other services solely in compliance with the Agreement concluded with Service provider;
- Co-working area and Conference rooms Premises is equipped with all necessary media (electricity, hot and cold water, sewage system, heating, Internet network) and municipal installations necessary for use, it is also fully equipped and furnished according to the character of use;
- Co-working area and Conference rooms should be used in compliance with the concluded Agreement, these Terms and Conditions, purpose thereof and appropriate exploitation requirements, especially with the effective fire safety and health at the place of work regulations;
- The scope of access to Co-working area and provided services results from the Co-working Package purchased by User;
- In the case of Users in possession of a purchased Co-working Package entitling to use co-working services for a period exceeding 2 weeks, access to individual rooms of the Co-working area and Conference rooms is granted by means of valid access card. Other Users and Guests are allowed into Co-working area rooms and Conference rooms by representatives of employees of Revest Investments Sp. z o.o;
- Co-working area and Conference rooms are covered by 24h video monitoring including common parts ie. corridors of the building at ul. Kościuszki 55. The recording zone excludes co-working stations, bathrooms and projection screen area in conference rooms;
- Service provider enables Users to use secured lockers at their own risk and responsibility. Service provider declines all responsibility for items left in lockers by Users;
- Every User inviting Guests to Co-working area or Conference rooms is obligated to familiarize them with these Terms and Conditions.
- User in possession of purchased Co-working Package entitling to use co-working services for the period exceeding 2 weeks receives an access card from Service provider;
- Access card enables access to individual rooms of Co-working area and Conference rooms in compliance with Co-working Package purchased by User. Every entrance and exit to and from individual rooms of Co-working area and Conference rooms require pressing the access card to the reader situated at the entrance and exit to and from particular room;
- Every use of access card is digitally monitored and recorded;
- Access card can be used solely by the User for whom it was provided. Making access card available to other Users, Guests or third parties is forbidden;
- Every User is obligated to return the provided access card no later than on the day of dissolution of the Agreement between User and Service provider;
- In the event of refusal to return the access card, loss or damage thereof, User is obligated to pay Service provider the amount of 50,00 PLN.
Rules for use of Co-working area
- Users in possession of purchased Co-working Package entitling to use co-working services for the period of or under 2 weeks are entitled to use Co-working area on weekdays between 8am and 7pm;
- Users in possession of purchased Co-working Package entitling to use co-working services for the period exceeding 2 weeks are granted unlimited 24/7 access to rooms of Co-working area;
- Users are entitled to invite to Co-working area no more than 2 (two) Guests at the same time for the time no longer than 1h a day. Exceeding these limits is conditional upon the prior consent of Revest Investments Sp. z o.o., and being inoffensive to other Users;
- Invited Guests should be hosted in a manner inoffensive to other Users’ work, possibly outside the room containing Co-working stations.
Rules for use of Conference rooms
- Conference rooms can be used by Users and invited Guests;
- User is entitled to use a particular Conference room in compliance with the purchased Co-working Package or purchased reservation;
- Guests are entitled to use Conference rooms solely in the presence of the hosting User;
- Reservation of Conference room can be made by means of booking portals or systems, e-mail, telephone or personal contact. Reservation is confirmed by transfer of advance payment in the amount of 30% of reservation payment due to the banking account of Revest Investments Sp. z o.o;
- Reservations of conference rooms are accepted min. 24 hours before the planned event;
- Reservation can be made solely for full clock hours;
- Exceeding the reserved time of use of Conference room is possible solely when no other reservations are made for the same period of time;
- All and any changes to the date and time of reservation or the necessity of prolonging the time of use of Conference room require prior contact with Revest Investments Sp. z o.o. no later than 3 days before the planned date of reservation.
- Equipment of the subject of the lease may be used by the Tenant only on the premises. It is forbidden to take the equipment of the Coworking Spaces and Conference Rooms to the corridor of the building;
- The Tenant shall maintain the subject of the lease clean and in good condition;
- Upon termination of the lease agreement, the Tenant shall leave the subject of the lease in non-deteriorated condition;
- It is forbidden to use Conference rooms for organization of any types of meetings, events, presentations or sale whose character may damage the reputation of Revest Investments or violate the general provisions of law, generally accepted social norms and public decency, especially:
- presentation or sale of products or services based on the financial pyramid structure or using multi-level marketing,
- meetings or events of groups supporting and enabling the totalitarian methods and practices of nazism, fascism and communism, use of violence towards rising to power or political influence, or supporting and allowing discrimination in political, social or economic life for any reason;
- In the event when a Service provider obtains information that meeting, event, presentation or sale organized by User can be conducted in the circumstances envisaged in passage 11, Revest Investments is entitled to cancel the reservation and refuse granting User’s access to Conference rooms for the indicated purposes.
Obligations of Users and Guests and Order Regulations
- Users and Guests using Co-working area and Conference rooms are obligated to comply with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- In Co-working area and Conference rooms the following order regulations apply:
- all Uses and Guests are absolutely obligated to comply with safety and health at the place of work regulations and fire safety regulations while using Co-working area and Conference rooms,
- the use of Co-working area and Conference rooms should be respectful towards persons and property present therein and be conducted in peace and quiet,
- the use of electric, gas, water, computer, telephone networks should be conducted in a manner not entailing damage, impurity, overload or other damage preventing the use thereof,
- mobile phones of Users and Guests should be muted and phone calls made solely in the place designated for such purpose,
- while using the common parts of Co-working area one should refrain from expressing unfavourable opinions and comments towards other persons or raising discussions which could have any negative effect on their work,
- one should refrain from any activities preventing or hindering other persons from the use of Co-working area or Conference rooms,
- hot meals should be prepared and consumed solely in the kitchen,
- in the Co-working area and Conference rooms, the storage any large-size, hazardous, flammable objects or such objects whose storage requires special conditions is forbidden without prior written consent of Service provider. Revest Investments Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to have such objects removed and/or handed over for storage at the expense and risk of the User in violation of this provision,
- every User and Guest should care for the tidiness and appropriate condition of Co-working area, Conference rooms and equipment therein,
- all noticeable damages to Co-working area, Conference rooms or equipment therein should be instantly reported to the Service provider representatives,
- all demands and deficits in expendable materials (coffee, toilet paper etc.) should be reported to the Service provider representatives,
- in the Co-working area and Conference rooms it is forbidden to use, consume or stay under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other intoxicants, smoke tobacco or e-cigarettes,
- in the Co-working area and Conference rooms it is forbidden to keep any animals without prior written consent of Service provider,
- zit is forbidden to make available or share with other persons the Internet access passwords received from Service provider;
- Both Users and Guests are obligated to non-disclosure to the third parties of any information and data overheard or obtained by any other means from other Users or Guests which constitute trade secret or confidential information.
Liability of Users and Guests
- User or Guest in violation of these Terms and Conditions may be warned, and in the event of continuous violation, instantly expelled from Co-working area or Conference room. User expelled for such reasons is not entitled to refund for unused services;
- User bears liability for any damages to Co-working area, Conference rooms, furnishings or other property therein caused through User’s own fault or due to gross negligence. All damages caused through the fault or gross negligence of Guests are joint liability of Guests and the hosting Users.
Liability of Service provider
- Service provider exercises due diligence in protecting Co-working area and Conference rooms from unauthorized access of the third parties, yet revokes any liability for items left therein by Users and Guests;
- Service provider maintains the appropriate condition of media systems (electricity, hot and cold water, sewage) and provides for appropriate functioning of Internet network in Co-working area and Conference rooms, yet Service provider is not liable for temporary non-functionality thereof by reasons beyond control of Revest Investments (eg. reasons on the side of media or Internet provider, technical reasons, failure or vis major);
- Service provider is not liable for any damages resulting from temporary inaccessibility of Co-working area, Conference rooms or equipment therein by reasons beyond control of Revest Investments (eg. technical reasons, failure or vis major).
Amendments to Terms and Conditions and Final provisions
- Any amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be preceded by sending to Users e-mail information about such amendments and posting information about amendments at wellcome-office.com website no later than one month before such amendments come into force;
- In the event when User refuses to accept the amendments envisaged in passage 1, before the date of amendments coming into force, User can file declaration of refusal to accept thereof to Service provider. Filing such declaration will result in dissolution of the Agreement between Service provider and User:
- in the case of User who concluded with Revest Investments the Agreement for the period exceeding one month – effective as of the amendments to Terms and Conditions coming into force,
- in the case of User who concluded with Revest Investment the Agreement for the period under one month – effective as of the next workday after the day of delivery to Revest Investments the declaration of refusal to accept the amendments to Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions come into force on 1 January 2021.